Hi guys Maruti has just released the latest software update which is 1770_181026 for it’s latest cars which are Baleno, Ciaz, Brezza, Ignis, New Ertiga, New Swift, New Dzire. Below are the problems that were in the previous version and are now resolved in the latest version : 1. Driving at Night screen may illuminate sometimes. 2. Call by “Contact Name” not working sometimes, while calling through Bluetooth. 3. Bluetooth related issue with Apple IOS. 4. Altitude reading in “Position & GPS” info option had the least count of 1 km, after 999 meters, which has been now converted to 1 meter.
Download link to the Firmware files Link to 1770.zip [984 MB] : Download Now
Applicable model : CIAZ ( ZDI+, ZXI+, ALPHA), S-Cross ( ZETA, ALPHA), ERTIGA ( ZDI+, ZXI+), BALENO ( ALPHA), VITARA BREZZA ( ZDI+), IGNIS ( ALPHA), NEW DZIRE ( ZDI+, ZXI+), NEW SWIFT (ZDI+, ZXI+)
Please Note: That this is Official Software Update and the files are also original. Precautions & Method to do the software update :
1. Ensure that all 14 files are there in pen drive before beginning the process.
2. The entire process takes 18-20mins. So be prepared for that.
3. Do not switch ON/OFF the Vehicle ignition while SLDA update is going on as it will corrupt the SLDA software and warranty will be void.
4. Do not panic if the screen turns blank during software update.
5. At 1% the update will stay for a while [2-3 Mins]. It’s part of the process and don’t panic.
6. Do not remove pen drive while Update is still being in process.
7. Remove the pen drive as soon as screen command prompts.
8. Once the process finishes, the system will reboot 2 times. It takes time, so be prepared.
9. After the second reboot, there won’t be any display. Don’t panic here. Just press the power button. All should be well.